DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cloud Gaming Market by offering, Device Type, and Solution: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Cloud gaming, sometimes called gaming on demand or gaming-as-a-service, is a type of online gaming that runs video games on remote servers and streams them directly to a user’s device. Some of the major cloud gaming devices are Microsoft Xbox, google stadia and others.
Independent operation mode of the system and more affordable than other conventional gaming consoles is are one of the major factor that is driving the market growth. However, higher latency issues and lesser detail than traditional gaming platforms is primarily restraining the market growth. Moreover, advancement in cloud gaming network coupled with enhanced privacy is creating a lucrative opportunity for the market growth.
The global cloud gaming market is segmented on the basis of offering, device type, solution and region. Based on offering, the market is segmented into infrastructure and gaming platform services. Based on device type, the market is segmented into smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, PC and laptops, smart tv and HMD. Based on solution, the market is segmented into video streaming and file streaming. Based on the region covered, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Cloud Gaming market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of Cloud Gaming market for the period 2020-2030 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Cloud gaming technologies’ platform independence
- More affordable than conventional gaming consoles
- High latency issues
- Lesser detail than traditional gaming platforms
- New-age network evolutions
- Enhanced security and privacy prevention
- Amazon Luna
- Google LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Shadow Sony Group Corporation
- Ubitus K.K.
- Vortex (RemoteMyApp Sp. z o. o
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y2rm75