Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 February 2022.
- Deepak Gupta has assumed charge as the Director Project Director at GAIL India Ltd.
- Jet Airways to receive Rs 50 crores as the inter-corporate deposit for certain expenses from a company owned by Jalan Group.
- Vedanta has signed a pact with Foxconn, an electronics manufacturing services giant, to form a Joint Venture for the manufacturing of semi-conductors in India.
- Jio Platforms aims to invest $200 million in Glance, an artificial intelligence-power-packed lock-screen platform, in a Series D round of funding.
Latest business news India today 15 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A detailed Corporate Social Responsibility Framework has been introduced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Ilker Ayci, the former chairman of Turkish Airlines, has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Air India.
- A donation worth Rs 425 crores has been made by the founders of Mindtree to the IISc for the building of medical schools and an 800-bed multi-speciality hospital.
- BHEL Ltd has bagged an order from Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd for the supply of compact heat exchanger sets for Tejas aircraft.
Must Read:15 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 15 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Blackstone, a global private equity major, has acquired a majority stake in ASK Investment Managers for an undisclosed amount.
- India’s largest Ayurveda company, Dabur India, has become the first Indian firm to be plastic neutral by collecting and processing 27,000 MT of post-consumer plastic waste during FY 2021-22.
- A letter of intent has been received by Oil India Limited and Assam Gas Company Limited consortium for the grant of Authorization for the development of City Gas Distribution in the states of Tripura and Assam.
- Ayana Renewable Power Private Limited and Greenko Group have joined hands to provide storage capacity for the development of the firm and dispatchable RE Solutions.
Must Read:15 February in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.