Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 1 January 2022.
- Around six- academia driven task forces have been setup by the Department of Telecommunications under the Technology Innovation Group for the development of sixth-generation technology.
- As per the RBI directive issued in June, the use of ATMs beyond the permissible free cash and non-transactions transactions will cost Rs 21 per transaction w.e.f January 01, 2022.
- The Energy Minister has informed that Sri Lanka has agreed to sign a new deal with India for leasing out 14 tanks in strategic World War ll era oil tank farm, Trincomaleefor the next 50 years.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd has reportedly recorded a 39% increase in the Gross Written Premium in the first half of the current FY from Rs 550 crore in last year to Rs Rs 764 crore.
- The GST Council has decided to defer the hike in GST rates on textiles from 5% to 12%.
- Reliance New Energy Solar Ltd has acquired a 100% stake in Faradion, a sodium-ion battery firm, for a total value of GBP 94.42 million.
Latest business news India today 1 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- According to the data recently released, the output of eight core sectors grew by 3.1% in November 2021 as compared to a contraction of 1.1% in the same month last year.
- The Reserve Bank of India has informed that the current account of India has slipped into a deficit of $9.6 billion or 13% of GDP in the September quarter due to the widening of trade deficit and increase in net outgo of investment income.
- Total Penalties worth Rs 1.1 crore have been imposed by SEBI on 22 entities, including individuals, for engagement in non-genuine trades in illiquid stock options at BSE.
Must Read:Happy New Year 2022 Wishes Greetings
Latest business news India today 1 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Tech Mahindra to acquire 100% stake in Allyis India and Green Investments for total consideration up to $125 million.
- The Competition Commission of India is reported to have ordered a probe against the unfair practices being practiced at a technology major, Apple.
- The GOI has informed that no proposal has been made to extend the deadline for filing of ITR beyond December 31, 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 1 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.